Over looking the drawings, they aren't terrible but I don't feel they are worthy of posting -- they almost became process work, hours and hours of just not getting it right until suddenly...
Last week just clicked.
I loved almost every drawing in my pad of last weeks life drawing class. I am actually a little in shock that I drew some of them, and I don't often surprise myself! It just shows that hard work does pay off and that I have gained a further understanding of putting the forms together.
ANYWAYS ENOUGH READING!!! ART:
| I am just so pleased with all of these drawings :' ) |
![]() |
| Sketch done in class to be cleaned up as a contour drawing |





One thing that I really feel like you improved on over the past year is your sense of volume. Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Kevin! That's really what I'm aiming for :)
Delete