Tuesday, June 18, 2013

3 way digital collaboration


So my friend Alanna messaged asking me if I'd like to take part in a 3 way digital collaboration with herself and Katherine.. (both destined to be my roommates this coming fall) Basically, we each do a digital sketch, then we all switch and do the lineart for someone else's design, then we all switch again and do the colouring.
Now there are mistakes on my part because it is the first time I have done this or even heard of it hahaa
Alanna is "train", Katherine is "foxery" and I am of course Sarah.My sketch is TOO detailed, which I realized after recieving Alanna's, my line art could be better (I have never done just line art before) and I forgot we were able to colour in the line art during our colouring turn which I went back and fixed and now I am much happier!. 
All in all though it was a really cool experience and I hope to do it again soon.. and a lot better on my part. 
They are truly masters at digital art, and I hope to learn a lot from them!! 

-Sarah 

PS. Check out Alanna's Blog and Katherine's Blog !!!    

On the left is each of our original sketches, we all switched up for line art, then traded a third time to do the painting.




6 comments:

  1. So cool!! I want to do one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duuude, all three of you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janice! The other two are way more talented with photoshop! I am excited to learn from them!

      Delete
  3. ye ye ye wish i could reblog stuff on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad my post interested you! I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for reading :)