Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2D design : Into the Deep

 HELLO!

The reason I haven't been posting a lot of other work is 1) my life drawing teacher keeps all of my projects -- (so if I forget to take a picture I don't see them for a while) 2) I have no camera right now 
and 3 a lot of projects (for example in imaging systems) have to do with the portfolio.

I have had so much bad luck with Sheridan portfolio wise, I have decided to take EVERY PRECAUTION.
Not that I think anyone would do this --- but I am not posting anything portfolio related on my blog until after the portfolio is complete. I am working my bum off so don't you worry!

Anyways : 


 I guess it is pretty obvious I took advantage of this 2D design project. 
We were to include an animal - so of course I chose a narwhal.
He told us to not bee too illustrative... but I showed him the roughs and he knew it is impossible to tell me to do that.
So I think I did well.

Gouache on Illustration board!

Thumbnails
Rough

Photocopy Transfer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad my post interested you! I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for reading :)