In 3D class we had the option of making either a 3 page pop up book, or 3 package designs relating to fairy tales, myths, fantasy etc. Instead I chose to do a tunnel book. Basically it will become clear once you see the photographs, but a tunnel book is a series of layered images, that appear to create one image when closed, then expands to show more detail.
This book is called Endless Seas
I hope you enjoy it!
 |
| Tunnel book. |
 |
| Front Cover |
 |
| Title page |
 |
The poem I wrote which this book illustrates...
"come with me to the endless seas, escape your fears and sorrow what troubles you feel, will soon disappear keep swimming until tomorrow" |
 |
| The images layered on top of one another |
 |
| The expanded version! |
 |
| There is a cute little narwhal revealed when expanded :) |
 |
| The back cover |
 |
| Top View! |
There are a lot of details on each page, which unfortunately doesn't completely translate into the tunnel.
 |
| Page 1 |
 |
| Page 2 |
 |
| Page 3 |
 |
| Page 4 |
 |
| Page 5 |
 |
| Stacked up like stairs |
I hope you all enjoyed the tunnel book. It was one of the coolest things I have done!!
I would love to receive some feedback! Feel free to leave a comment!
Thank you for reading!!!
Have a wonderful night -- finally some sleep ;)
-Sarah
someone looks professional!
ReplyDeleteSomeone is a sweetheart ;)
Deletesooooo coool !!!! Love it , Brenda
ReplyDeleteThank you Brenda!!!
DeleteThis is soooooo cooooool! Sarah you're super creative! I really do hope you get into animaiton this year. All the work you've done is amazing, so good luck!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Ana!!!
DeleteThis is beautiful sarah! its definitely something to put in your portfolio in your personal :)
ReplyDelete