This Thursday I went to the doctor about my hand/wrist. Lately it had been hurting a lot while drawing and often going numb.... Turns out I have carpal tunnel. It really sucks and is one of the worst things that could happen. I am trying to take care of it by wearing a BEAST of a brace and icing it as much as I can. Hopefully it doesn't get worse. It is very frustrating but I am doing okay.
anyways...
Layout class is a little vague, but I do enjoy the homework. Here is my 3 panel layout assignment. We had to create a 3 panel story using the stage we created for the last assignment (http://www.sarahkieley.blogspot.ca/2013/10/layout-render-character-in-environment.html)
Hope you guys enjoyed it! These are done with pencil on paper then added a little bit of extra rendering on the computer. Thanks for taking a look!
See you soon!
-Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment
I am glad my post interested you! I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for reading :)