My parents bought a house near Linsday, and we are moving Thursday to the new house!
I finally found a living arrangement for school, and I move to Oakville September 1st!!
The house is almost empty, and lots of hectic packing has been done. It is my last day at my part time job tomorrow, and I am mentally preparing for that!
Here is an art dump of a bunch of stuff I have done when I've had time!
![]() | |||
| A little drawing I did for my boyfriend, he really liked my Sheridan one, so I drew him playing his acoustic! |
--------------
Art Jam 2000So we did an art jam with the facebook group for my program. In this jam we did 5 minute art challenges by combining words so animals / professions, turning objects into characters etc. Here is what came out of it!
![]() |
| "Corgi Wizard" |
![]() |
| "Centaur Stripper" |
![]() |
| "Guitar Character" |
--------------
So I started watching Pokemon from the beginning, and ended up doodling Misty while watching some of the episodes, I am considering doing a drawing of all of the characters and just leaving this doodle how it is!
![]() | |
| Misty from Pokemon |
--------------
![]() | |
| A little drawing I did based on a friend's band. They are amazing! |
I have a lot of sketchbook stuff too, but most of them are packed, and my scanner and camera are all packed up too! I will update that soon :)
Bye for a little while Blogger!
I shall check back in probably when I move into my apartment if not sooner <3
-Sarah






No comments:
Post a Comment
I am glad my post interested you! I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for reading :)