Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Colour Theory

So I haven't talked much about colour theory...
Mainly because over half of the first semester was making a colour wheel...
seriously.

Anyways here is some in class / homework from colour theory class. 
(newest at the top haha weird everything is sdrawkcab!!! 
Our most recent assignment! BANANAS!!!

First take home assignment - greyscale still life

2nd in class assignment, brown tones also a value study. 
first in class assignment playing with values in greyscale

12 squares : basically used all of our paint to display different painting techniques and colour schemes!
DAT COLOUR WHEEL/greyscales/compliementary mixes ... six weeks I will never get back O.O



 Hope you enjoyed these!!
-Sarah


2 comments:

  1. i know i've already seen the originals, but MAN i forgot how awesome they look.. great paintings sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aya!!! :D Dat means a LOT :D <3 You hadn't seen the bananas, so that is new ;)

      Delete

I am glad my post interested you! I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for reading :)