Saturday, October 20, 2012

2D & 3D design


Hey guys! I haven't been very diligent for posting every project this year so far, I want to show you things once they are completed and all of the steps, so it often takes longer to post these projects!!


2D design - Architectural Shape Line and Texture project!

For this project, we had to look at architectural forms and simplify them into shape, line and texture using black and negative space! First we had to do ten thumbnails of potential projects!

Thumbnails


Next, our teacher picked three thumbnails he wanted to see as roughs!

Rough #1
Rough #2 
Rough #3

After checking with our teacher one final time, we created a linear transfer to use on our final piece!
The pencil transferred onto the illustration board we were using for our final piece.

Linear transfer

And lastly we repainted/inked the final piece, using a sheet of black mayfair paper to frame the final copy.


Final
Need a better camera for sure -- but I hope you enjoyed that project!!

3D design - In class project

I was so excited for this next project!
GIANT. CARDBOARD. SHOES.
And I went crazy --- brought in my roller-skates!!

I am actually so amazed we had it done in time!! 
3 hours of hard work payed off, and our GIANT roller skate was completed!!! WOOOOO!!
I was so lucky to be in a group with Alex and Miyuki, both very talented and hard working girls!!

ENJOY THE BEAUTY!!!






Me, Alex & Miyuki
Our amazing group!!



Thanks for reading!!

-Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad my post interested you! I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for reading :)